TERMS OF SALE- 13% for credit card or a 3% discount for Cash or good check on all auctions unless otherwise stated.
WINING BID: paid with credit card will have a 13% buyer's premium. If you pay by cash or good check when you pick up the item, you will receive a 3% discount, which would be the 10% buyer's premium & Georgia Sales Tax.
LOCAL PICK-UP: All items must be picked up by the winning bidder by the date specified in the auction. Failure to pick up, without contacting Cohran Auction Services, will be considered abandoned and property of Cohran Auction Services.
ITEM DESCRIPTIONS: All information / descriptions are believed to be correct. All purchases are ‘As Is’. The auctioneer and / or owners issue no warranty or guarantee . We do our best to describe all items including any imperfections that we find. All sales are final when awarded to the successful bidder. Buyer accepts full responsibility for purchases made. Seller reserves the right to refuse sale and have last bid. Employees of Cohran Auction Services have the right to bid on and purchase items at any auction. The auction company, clerks and owners are free of any liabilities in the event of theft or disappearance of any purchased items. No items will be removed without payment. Owners, auctioneers, or clerks are not responsible for error or omissions in the above terms.
All items offered for sale in the online auction subject to the following Terms and Conditions of Sale.
1. Buyer's Premium: 13% for credit card or a 3% discount for Cash or good check.
2. Sales Tax: Auctioneer shall collect and shall pay all sales tax (GA state sales tax of 7%) which will be added to the purchase price, including the buyer's premium, on all purchased item unless the Buyer is tax-exempt. Copy of tax-exempt certificate must be provided upon pickup or shipping of winning lots . Your must send me a copy of your Tax-Exempt Certificate prior to close of auction. Send to firstname.lastname@example.org
3. All Sales are Final. Successful bids constitute a legally binding contract of sale. There will be no refunds, returns, or exchanges.
4. Failure to Pay: In the event Buyer fails to pickup and pay, Auctioneer may retail and/or recover, upon demand, from the Buyer the total winning bid amount, buyer's premium plus taxes utilizing verified credit card from bidder registration.
5. If you require and item that you are interested in, to be shipped, contact the auctioneer with the lot number and item description, including your physical mailing address, for a quote on shipping prior to placing your bid.
6. Removal of items purchased: Buyers are required to remove purchases within the time frames posted. If you are unable to pickup in the allotted time frames, please do not bid or contact the auctioneer to discuss other arrangements prior to bidding. Buyer must provide their own labor, materials and packing supplies. Auction company DOES NOT have staff on hand to help load your purchases.
7. Contact Auctioneer with any questions, prior to placing a bid, at either 706.297.8317 or email: email@example.com
8. Any Credit Cards denied, upon Check out, will be charged a $50.00 fee plus any other charges incurred while attempting to collect the amount due by the buyer/bidder.